Turkeys to the top 3 in each class!
TNT Turkey Dash Event!!
Sunday November 1st (remember, fall back!)
- Gates open 8 a.m.
- Registration 8:30 – 10:30
- Practice by class 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Qualifying at 11 a.m.
- Turkey Dash starts at 12 noon
Kid Karts and Rookies will run 25 laps
Juniors and up will run 50 laps.
Top half of field after qualifying will draw for starting positions for the Turkey Dash.
Top 3 of each class will get a Frozen Turkey.
Season points will be updated and officially posted within the next few days.
Season trophies will be awarded during our 2020 Season Banquet, information to follow soon.
Entry fee $35 , Pit pass $20, Transponder rental $10.
If you have any questions please call Cameron at 217-257-7561
or email email@example.com
Sunday Oct 25, 2020
- Registration will open at 9 a.m.
- Registration closes at 11 a.m.
- Practice open 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Driver meeting 11:45 a.m.
- Qualifying 12:00 p.m.
- Feature 1 line ups based on fastest lap in Qualifying.
- Feature 2 line ups based on fastest lap in Feature 1.
- Driver entry fee is $35 (pit pass included). Transponder Rental is $10. Pit pass is $10.
- Both features will be points races and will close out our 2020 Season.
- Season points standing will be determined by all 7 events, including this double feature.
- There will be no “drop” days for this season.
Any questions contact Cameron at 217-257-7561
October 11 will be celebration day and the opening of the newly renovated TNT Kartways track. The celebration will begin at noon and Quincy Mayor Kyle Moore will be there to cut the ribbon.
There will be no organized race but the track will be open for practice all day. Your only cost will be an insurance pass. Drinks and refreshments will be served and there will be commemorative t-shirts and caps.
We want everyone to have a fun day, relax and enjoy all the hard work that has been done. Terry Traeder will be master of ceremonies and will take the first lap around the track just like he did when TNT opened in 1961.
Aerial Photo credit: qcyfromabove.com